1/05/2007

Trouble ahead

Mood: sick and worried
Listening to: Red Hot Chilli Peppers - Snow
Eating: nothing...*grr*
Drinking: tea


Gawd, i've got a headache... It's terrible! And the cough I had during the last days haven't gone away at all.
Eric is near a heartattack cause he cares so much.
Whatever I say, he's always in a hurry to make me feel comfortable.
"Honey, do you want coffee? Or tea? Or a hot chocolate?" "Honey, do need something?" "Do you want something to eat?"
He's really cute, I must admit, but sometimes he behaves like a mother caring about her kid.

I just took my second paracetamol today, but it doesn't seem to work.
Maybe I should just go to bed again.
Gawd, everything is starting to spin around..
I really should have a nap right now.

But on the other hand I am a bit worried about Edo at the moment, you know, Dr. Edward Marks.
The comment he left on his blog doens't seem to be a quite happy one!
He's really a nice nice guy, but sometimes I think he just needs to be pushed a bit to remember that!
I think it would be a good idea, if he could work here in the PPTH (oka,y Eric will kill me for writing that)
At least I'm really glad to know him and to be a friend of him.
The change from Baltimore to Princeton will be hard enough for him...

Gawd, my head is really killing me... I think I should take another paracetamol now (the third today, I think)
I'll better be off now to get some sleep...

3 comments:

Dr. Eric Foreman said...

You think, I will kill you for writing that?

Gawd, Hon', what's your impression about me...?!

Dr. Gregory House said...

I hope you feel better now.

Las Vegas Foreclosures said...

that's sweet.. ;)