12/21/2006

1 wedding and my funeral - Part 2

Mood: exhausted
Listening to: Lazlo Bane - I'm no superman
Drinking: coffee, coffee, coffee!
Eating: Whatever I can find
Weather: No idea...

Okay, first off all: My head is killing me!
Got the strange idea yesterday to drink some vodka-orange...well alcohol and antibiotics are a very bad combination and after the, i think, sixth one i was absolutely drunk!
so I don't feel that good today...
But I wanted to go on writing about the marriage..

Well, I could see that Foreman became more and more drunk, and I worried a bit about him.
But Allison was still there and she didn't seem to want to go away.
"You are outside since more than half an hour! Are you going to talk to me again somewhen today?" she asked.
Ich tried not to roll my eyes. 'Yes: It's over...' I thought.
"Can we please go inside again!? I'm here with my boyfriend and I want everybody to see that!" She said, caught my sleeve and pulled me inside again.
I could just give a helpless glance to the others, bevor I saw myself standing on the dancefloor with Allison.
"Darling, please, dance with me!" she smiled and I just nodded. Well, If I had to...

After two dances, I told her that I had to go to the toilet and vanished behind the men's room door.
I took a deep breath. My good, this was all so...nerve-wrecking!
I tried to stay here as long as I could, but it would be obtrusive to stay on the toilet for half an hour.
So I decided to leave the bathroom again and went back to the others, which were still ouside on the balcony.

"There you are!" Allison smiled when I stepped outside.
Damn, why was she here, too? I tried to smile back.
"Have you been all the time on the toilet?" she asked.
"No, I wanted to have a new drink, but I couldn't find a waitress." I said and glanced over to Eric.
"Robert, you behave so different, today! What's going on? Sometimes I ask which whom you are together! With your guys here or with me!" She pouted.
"He has a relationship with you, as we all know!" Eric said angrily.
I caught his eyes and saw his pain and jealousy inside.
"Why are you that bitchy now?" she asked him.
"Why are you that bitchy the whole time?" Eric asked in return.
"Robert, could you please tell your best friend not to speak to me in that kind of way!?" Allison said to me.
I rolled my eyes. And I hate it, to be called Robert!
"Please, can you both stop argueing?" I just said.

Wilson went back into the restaurant and was caught by Cuddy who wanted to dance with him.
I'm not a very good dancer, I can do some stepps, and thats all, but Wilson was really good.
"He really can do it!" House said and stopped the fight between Cam and Eric.
"Compared to Chase, yes!" Allison said and glanced at me.
"Ehm...I come back later!" I said.
I needed a walk.

So I left the restaurant to the front door and made a few stepps. I don't know how long I've been there, I made some tours around the restaurant, when I finally saw two persons climbing outside a window. It must have been the mens room window.
I grinned, when I recognized House and Wilson.
It was funny to see House climbing!
I went to them and just said: "Caught!"
"Feck!" House said!
"Chase!" Wilson looked at me.
"Don't want to know why you are both climbing outside the men's room window, but I can imagen!" I grinned.
"okay, okay, now let's go back to the party!" House said. "And then, the patient..." he started, pretending to ralk about a case he had.
"Could it be Lupus?" I grinned.
"No, it's Never Lupus!" House answered
I could hear Allisons scream: "Chase! Where have you been!"
"Ehm..had a walk...with House and Wilson!" I said and pointed to them. "We had a discussion about a case."
"Was it Lupus?" she asked.
"No, it was not LUPUS!!!" House said angrily.
Eric and I smiled at each other.

Some minutes later, Allison took a look at her watch. "Darling, maybe we should leave soon, I'm a bit tired!"
I nodded. that would mean that is was time to tell her the truth.
House said suddenly: "Chase, remember, ypu promised to drive Foreman home!"
"Ah, yes!" I said an glanced at Eric.
"Why can't he call a cap?" Allison asked.
"Allison..." I started. I was searching for the right words, but I think there aren't any right words to say in such a situation. "I won't drive home with you..." I closed my eyes and took a deep breath.
"What do mean?" she asked.
"he will drive Foreman home!" said House.
"And I'll stay with him!" I sighed.
"Please WHAT? Why that?" she screamed.
"Because Foreman and I...are... a couple. Since yesterday's night."
I could hear Allison's glas bursting on the ground.
She shook her head: "No...No that isn't true!"
"Cameron..." Eric started, but Allison interrupt him: "WHAT, ERIC???"
She made a step forwards to Eric. "You, you take away my boyfriend? And now I should listen to you? Never!"
"Cameron, I love him. And he loves me!" Eric said calmly.
"no, he doesn't!" she yelled and suddenly she raised her hand and hit him in his face.
I was shocked. What the heck was going on here? Eveyrthing was outta control!
"Cameron!" I yelled and grabbed her hand before she could hit Eric once more.
"You!" She stared at me "I'll come to you later!" She was in so much anger, I've never seen here like this before.

"Gawd, she's so bitchy...no wonder her boyfriend became gay." House whispered to Wilson.
"What???" Allison straed at House. If views could kill...I guess there'd been no less than four corpses on the balcony.
"It wasn't me who made Chase gay! It was Foreman, it's all his fault!" she yelled. "And Chase isn't gay!"
"Cameron" said Eric calmly. "I'm really sorry...but I love Chase!"
"That's what i do, you fucking asshole!"
Woha! was that really Allison? I was shocked about what was going on here.
"No, Eric Foreman, not Fucking Asshole!" I corrected her.

"Maybe we should discuss that somewhere els, everybody is already watching!" Wilson said and looked inside the restaurant where the most of the other guests were already lokking what was going on outside.
"I don't give a shit about what the other people think! DR ERIC FOREMAN, WORKING IN THE PPTH IS FALLEN IN LOVE WITH MY BOYFRIEND AND PROBABLY SLEPT WITH HIM ALREADY...!" she screamed as loud as she could.
"CAMERON!" we all four yelled at her.
"I didn't..I mean... we haven't slept with each other yet!" Eric tried to explain her, but she wasn't listening.
I could only hide my face in my hands...Gaaaawwwd....I thought.
House grinned a bit and Allison noticed that: "What?"
"Nothin'" he said.
"That's all your fault! You started it! And now Foreman and Chase want to try this..this thing, too!" she was still yelling in anger.
"First, stop yelling!" House said to her "This is our wedding and I don't want it to be destroyed by you!"
"I scream whenever I want!" she yelled at him.
"No! I never punched a woman, but you nearly reached the point when I would do it!" House said angrily.
Allison raised her hand again..and punched Eric in his stomach.
"Honey!" I rushed to Eric.
Wilson grabbed Allison. "Calm down!" he yelled.
"Let me be!" she screamed.
"Stop yelling!" said House and stared at her.
She breathed heavily. "Eric...I trusted you! And I consoled you when you lovelearned because of Chase! And then you'll take the first chance to take him away from me!"
"Cameron, no one does things like that on purpose!" House said. "You don't believe that Foreman just said: Ha, now I make Chase love me!"
"Who knows what comes to the mind of our super-neurologist!" she screamed.
"That's silly, Cameron!" Wilson interjected.
"But why is he doing this to me?"
"Allison, he didn't do anything to do, he just loves me!" I tried to talk to her, but she wasn't listening at all.
"Robert, you're just...confused!" she looked at me.
"No, Allison, I'm sorry, I love him! I'm so sorry for that date we had...it was as precipitous as our relationship!"
"Better than three precipitous marriages." Said House and smiled to Wilson. He grinned.
"i think I just wanted to disavow it, Allison! But now I can't anymore, I'm sorry!" I sighed again.
Allison shook her head: "This will have a repercussion!"
"What...what do you mean?"
"I do nothing...but i think monday at the PPTH everybody will know about you...including Miss Granger! You still have to go to this conversational therapy with her, right?"
"They just say that we could be a danger to each other! One more agrument and we'll be sacked on the spot!"
"I think Ginger will react in a very positive way, that she looses Dr Foreman on you of all people!" she smiled sneaky.
"Cameron! I know who'll be sacked when there are any rumors going around!" House said angrily.
"Everybody knows she has a crush on Foreman! And she hates Chase more than anybody else!"
"Who doesn't?" he just replied.
Okay, thank you House, that was what I needed above all that.

I felt more than uncomfortable and just wanted to run away.
Just wanted to be with Eric on a silent and calm place, where nobody would disturb us! (No, not do what YOU might think now!!!)
Eric sighed: "I'll talk to Ginger!"
"Okay!" Think of me when she cuts your eggs off!" Allsion said, turned around and entered the restaurant.

"It's over..." Eric said.
"Don't you have a TV at home?" House yelled at the staring crowd.
"There's a lot to see tonight..." I tried to smile, but it didn't work that well.
"I think we'll go home now!" said Wilson.
I just nodded and glanced to Eric.
He nodded, too.
"Thank's for the invitation. I think I'll never forget this evening!" I said and shook House's and Wilson's hands.
Eric and I went to my car.
"Chase...?" he said.
I turned around.
"I love you!" he said and gave me a shy kiss.
"love you, too!" I replied and smiled...



Well, that was my evening at the wedding, don't know if House and Wilson want to tell you more about it!
And for all of you who might think they know what Eric and I did after: No, we DIDN'T!!!

3 comments:

Dr. James Wilson said...

Well I know what you did ... you spent the night in our hotel room.

Perhaps we should write about the marriage - ehm ... later.

Merry Christmas, Chase!

Dr Robert Chase said...

Yeas, we spent it there, but it doesn't change the fact that nothing happened there!

Anonymous said...

You have mentel issues
watch house