12/11/2006

Meeting in the snow - Part 1

Mood: cold
Listening to: Collin Hay - Waiting for my real life to begin
Drinking: Coffee
Eating: Sandwiches
Weather: snowing


OKay, what happened last friday? I think that this is the most burning question for most of you, isn't it? Okay, I think I'm going to write about it now

Late at night, I had a more then restless feeling and wanted to go out for a walk.
Allison and I were already at Point Pleasant and shared a hotel room.
She was already asleep, when I raised up again.
I took a look at the watch: the red light on the display of the alarm-clock showed almost 2 o'clock.
I searched my clothes together and put on my jeans, my shirt and a warm sweater.
"Where the heck are my socks...?" I searched under the bed and finally foudn them there.
Allison was still sleeping. I believe only an earthquake could wake her up when she has fallen asleep once.
After putting on my boots, I took my coat and left the room.

Ouside the hotel I took a deep breath and enjoyed the cold air.
My breath built small clouds in the dark night.
The sky was clear and lots of stars had been seen.
Near the hotel was a small forest, the top of each tree covered with snow.

I mad emy way over there to the forest.
It had snowed some minutes ago, so my feet sank deep in to the fresh snow on the ground.

After I entered the forest, I suddenly noticed some voices.
I wondered who else would stay awake at this nighttime and went on.

Some meters in front of me was a grace.
When I approached , I finally recognized the voices I heard.
"good evening, Dr House and Dr Wilson!" I said ehen I reached the glade.
"Oh Chase!" House lokked up to me and didn't seem to be that happy to see me.
"Oh hi Eric!" I said, when I finally realised, that he was there, too.
"Hi Chase...!" he answered.
The three men were sitting in the snow on some sleeping bags.

"Ehat are you doing here, Chase?" Wilson asked.
"I needed a walk!" I said.
House and Wilson shared a sleeping bag and I think they were sitting in there cuddling.
House reached out his hand to take his red coffee cup and sipped on it.
"Wanna sit down?" asked Eric and pointed next to him. I nodded and sat down.
"Coffee?" Wilosn asked and I nodded again.

"Where is Cameron?" asked House and rised one if his eyebrows.
"Sleeping." I said and took my cup of coffee from Wilson.
I took a sip and felt the warm liquid running down my throat. From the inside of my stomache the warmth seemed to run through my whole body.

Wilson looked up into the sky and watched the stars. House put his arm around him and lokked up, too.



I think I'll write more later, have some things to do now!
And I know how hard it will be for some people to be patient till I write my next post! ;-)

1 comment:

Dr. Gregory House said...

You think we were cuddling each other?
Right.