12/25/2006

A very special X-mas for me

Mood: loved
Listening to: Melanie Thornton - Wonderful Dream
Weather: snowy
Drinking: champagne
Eating: dessert

First of all: I want to wish a merry Christmas to all of you!
Hope you'll get not too much presents, but the right ones! ;-)

Well, I wanted to tell you about last night...but just a short impression, I think! ;-)

The flavor of cinnamon filled the room and the calm light of about two dozen candles let the living room appear in a warm and peaceful ambience.
Eric and I were sitting on the ground, next to the small christmas tree we bought two days ago. It was draped with red and silver christmas balls and lights.
We had suppered and were really full (we had fondue with beef, poultry and pork, with different kind of dips and for dessert we had a kind of yoghurt-creme with fruits, it was just great!)
Sitting there my head on his shoulder, listening to a christmas cd, i thought that I#d never had a better christmas before.

I was feeling so happy like i'd never been since years, even before I lost both of my parent, I couldn't imagine to feel so much peace around.
I stood up and went to the bedroom.
"Stay where you are!" I called from there to Eric.
I opened the wardrobe and found what I was looking for: Under a pack of pullovers I'd hidden a small red envelope. My present for Eric! (no, not only the envelope! of course there was something IN it!)
I went back and sat down again.

"Merry Christmas!" I whispered in his ear and handed him the envelope.
He looked at me with eyes wide open.
"Thank you..."
He opened the envelope so carefully as if he could break it's content.
Two tickets fell into his hands.
"A flight to Germany next year, one week in Cologne, including a musical visit!" I smiled at him.
"but...how...?" He was really speechless and so cute!
"Don't know, remembered that you always wanted to visit Germany once, and so I thought that might be the right present for you!" I grinned.
"Oooooh, thank you, Hon'!" He embraced me and I fell to the ground.
"hey, hey, be carefull!" I smiled and gave him a soft kiss.
"I am always!" he smiled and winked.
"So...?" I just asked and grinned again.
"Yeeeeeees!" He stood up again. "Now it's time for your present, I think!"

No, I don't tell you what he gave to me, I think he'll do it soon! *hehe*
But I really liked it and I enjoyed the evening with him...

12 comments:

Dr. Gregory House said...

Ace! ...as you would say.
Merry Christmas alec ;-)
Have fun, drongo!

Dr. Lisa Cuddy said...

Ohhh...

I hear Köln is very nice,on the 11.11.

Julia Brooklyn said...

Wow this is sweet... :)

Jane Card said...

How sweet and touching page in your blog!

Kuba Jewgieniew

California Escrow Service said...

This is an intelligent blog. I’m serious. They have so much knowledge on this subject, so much passion. They also know how to do habitancy rally behind him, apparently from the answers. You’ve got here is not to find the obvious, but it makes a big statement to say what you want. Great work, yes.

Cape Coral Rental Management said...

Hello. I just wanted to pop in and comment on the design of your blog. Don’t take this the wrong way, but it’s too loud. It’s doing way too much and it takes away from what youve got to say - which I think is really important.

Manila Internet said...

Thanks for providing such a great article, it was excellent and very informative. It’s my first time that I visit here. I found a lot of informative stuff in your article. Keep it up. Thank you

Baltimore Nightlife said...

I am just new to your blog and just spent about 1 hour and 30 minutes lurking and reading. I think I will frequent your blog from now on after going through some of your posts. I will definitely learn a lot from them.

Las Vegas Luxury Homes said...

The information available here is great.

Top music charts said...

I really enjoyed what you had to say. Keep going because you definitely bring a new voice to this subject. Not many people would say what youve said and still make it interesting. Well, at least Im interested. Cant wait to see more of this from you.

Anonymous said...

Thanks for providing such a great article, it was excellent and very informative. It’s my first time that I visit here. I found a lot of informative stuff in your article. Keep it up. Thank you


see this : NevergiveupPH

Anonymous said...

Hello. I just wanted to pop in and comment on the design of your blog. Don’t take this the wrong way, but it’s too loud. It’s doing way too much and it takes away from what youve got to say - which I think is really important.

please see this:NevergiveupPH