12/10/2006

A short summary

Mood: happy
Listening to: The Smashing Pumpkins - Daphne Descends
weather: dark and snowy
drinking: coke (there is no coffee left)
Eating: chicken sandwiches

Okey, I think I don't need to intruduce myself, so I just start writing a short post about what happened in the last few weeks.

As you might have read on D House's and Dr Wilson's Blogs, we have new members of our team since a few weeks, Dr John Dorian and Dr Elliot Reid from The Sacred Herat Hospital, California, and Nurse Ginger Granger. They should help us with our lab-tests and so on.

Well, I have to say that they really do a quite good job, but let me say it that way: I have some...personal problems with Miss Granger here.

Let me say that our first meeting wasn't that happy! (It had something to do with her very...ehm...impressing front end...ehem) And she tried to strangle me with my stethoscope... for that moment I really can say that our (of course just professional) relationship is a bit difficult.

Well, after some upcoming happenings we have to visit some therapies about problems with working couples! (no, we are not together!!! God, If had to to spend more than ten minutes with her in the same room, I think I would kill her! Just as she tried with me)

I think it's gonna be a hard time during the therapy-lessons with her...

And then there was Cameron... yeas, we had a relationship...had? Yeas, we split up.
I just wanted to tell you... i will write about this later...

And yeas, I'm in love with another person...maybe you guess who? No, it's still not Ginger, it's not Dr Reid... you know this person and I know him for a long time, too... (I think it must be about three years, now).
Him? Yeas, exactly, it's a man. It's Foreman!

After some...ehm...experience during one of our evening with a lo's of alcohol, we thought that it was just a short episode in our life, just a "nice evening and we never try it again".
I mean, just kissing a guy isn't thwat worse, isn't it?

But at least, some things came up, we didn't expect and now... yeah, now we're actually quite happy!

BUt more about this later, I just wanted to write a short summary.
It's a bit longer now, but hey, who cares?

3 comments:

Dr. James Wilson said...

Well, short and sweet!

I am looking forward to more, Chase!

Dr Robert Chase said...

It will come, I promise! ;-)

Dr. Gregory House said...

Yes! Kissing the right guy can be quite revealing.